Friday, August 26, 2011

Well, well, well, how quickly one year has passed

Here I am sitting in my almost empty apartment on my last night in Suji. It was just over one year ago that I stepped foot into this box they call an apartment. Nervous and terrified, I slowly settled into life here in Korea. It seems crazy to me that a year has passed so quickly.

My last day at work was bittersweet. I have had a great year there and have fallen in love with so many of my students. They are the greatest kids around! On the other hand, the job was long and I was/am burnt out, so it was a  nice relief to be finished!!!

My homeroom class on my last day! Going to miss these kids like crazy!
Tomorrow morning I head to the Incheon Airport to begin the 33 hour journey home to Fredericton! I am excited to see my friends and family but also sad to leave Suji. I have made a lot of great friends here over the past year and even though I am returning to Korea in a month, it won't be the same living somewhere else! 

With that said, I am off to bed, long days of travelling lie ahead! Until next time!!

1 comment: