Friday, January 10, 2014

Bright and early on a Saturday morning

My eyes opened this morning around 5am and decided they didn't want to close again. So I grabbed my laptop and did a little surfing while I was waking up. I came across this video on Facebook and it really hit the spot. http://vimeo.com/82197879

The landscapes in the video I have seen from almost all points of view. I have run circles around, over, up and down this city over the past two years. As a small town girl, I am lucky to live in such a vibrant, fast paced big city. Seoul will always have my heart, it is my home away from home. 

And now, I'm having a dance party as I get ready to go run yet another epic hash trail around this fabulous city!



Living everyday to the most, I've only got 8 weeks left in Korea! Make the most of it!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video off your fb link. it is so beautiful! Dad watched it too. Love the music!

    ReplyDelete