Saturday, December 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

So I am going on 4 months in Korea and I am beginning to really love it here! Last night we went out for Korean BBQ for supper. It is one of my favorite meals. So much delicious meat that you get to cook right on your own personal bbq!

Another one of my favorite things about Korea is the giant bottles of beer you can buy at the cornerstore! 

And then I discovered what I consider one of the best inventions ever! The Soju tetrapak! Delicious soju in a juice box form for when you need to drink on the run!!


It's finally starting to feel like home here! Can't wait to see what other goodies Korea has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. It seems to be a lot about food and drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad is hoping there will be some other goodies offered besides alcohol!

    ReplyDelete