Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Midweek

It's Wednesday and so far this week has been good. Last weekend was a bit messy, I adventured out with some new friends to Seohyeon to see a comedy show at a pub there. It was pretty hilarious, and I am glad I went. I wasn't however, planning on it being the all-nighter that it turned out to be. Pub 210 was everything I had hoped it would be. It was almost like I was back in Canada partying it up with the locals. It's basically a foreigner bar, so it was filled with many English speaking new friends! After an hour or so of side splitting comedy, my friends and I suddenly realized we were drunk...(I know, suddenly?!) The nights events tend to get a little blurry after this, but a few good things came out of that night. 1. I went to a new dance bar I had never been to before. 2. I realized I absolutely love my friend Sarah, she's a kickass Canadian. 3. I met some interesting new friends who are members of the US Army(more on this to come perhaps?..) 4. I woke up the next morning in possession of a nice new zippo lighter I did not purchase. and finally 5. I realized that I am getting old as fuck and can't drink like a 23 year old anymore!!!

So after a horrible two day hangover, I was back to work for another week. It's Wednesday again, which means half way to another weekend of fun! Tomorrow night I am going snowboarding for the first time in Korea and I am pretty stoked about that! This coming weekend could potentially involve a trip to the much anticipated Everland Theme Park! We will see what the future brings!

AMF.

1 comment: