Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First timer

So on my quest to become my fittest by 26 I have decided to hit the bloggin train and share my journey with the world. I guess I good place to start is to give you a little info as to who I am and what I am all about.

Here goes,

I am a 25 year old female in my last semester of a Bachelor in Business Administration. I work as a waitress to help pay for school and living expenses. This leaves me with little free time, most of which I spend working out. In the past few years I have been riding a rollarcoaster of work outs. Recently I have been hitting the gym harder and have given myself the goal of becoming my fittest ever by my 26th birthday. At this point I have 6 months to go and I am on the right track. Let me tell you a bit about my current work out plan.

I took up recreational boxing in June of 09. I go to boxing class 3 times a week for an hour and a half. On my days off from boxing I hit the gym. 3 or 4 days a week I try to go to spin class and 2 of those days I also do some weights and calisthenics to up my strength.

A friend and I have been doing workouts we found on this website called Bodyrock.tv. They are probably some of the hardest workouts I have ever done.

Today I am taking a day off from working out. I haven't had a day off in over a week so I am in need of a rest.

Since I have never written a blog before I'm sure I will learn some tips along the way. My main goal for this is to provide myself with some insight into my own progress, as well as make myself accountable. By writing about daily workouts I won't be so inclined to skip one for a feast of junk food instead!!

So back to the gym tomorrow in hopes of lots of sweat and pain!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment