Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good day

So today was another busy day. Spent the morning catching up on some reading and then had class till 4. I hit the gym afterwards for what proved to be a pretty good workout. Here's what I did today:

10 minutes jogging on the treadmill to warm up
50 Prisoner squats
50 Frontward & backward lunges(25 each leg)
100 Pushups
50 Sit ups
25 Turkish get ups
50 Reptiles
25 Jumping Squats
60 Bicycles
25 Star crunches
50 Side V Crunches
25 Triceps Pull Downs
25 Row

I took some of the exercises from BodyRock.tv, Zuzana did a workout called 500 reps, which is 10 exercises 50 reps each. If you want to know how to do any of the exercises check out her website and search for the 500 rep workout, it's pretty good.

After all this I went to spin class for an hour and sweat off probably everything I ate today!!

Needless to say, today was a pretty good day in terms of my work out. I always love the day after you take a day off, I always have so much more energy!

Well I just made myself an omelet for super and I am going to sit down and read a few chapters for school.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment