Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Training day

I managed to get a pretty good sleep last night. Fell asleep at 7pm local time(11pm my time) and woke up at 6am local time. Even so, I was still pretty exhausted today. We had training from 9am until 7pm tonight. A lot of information was hammered into our brains.

After today I am definitely very excited to get to Korea tomorrow! We have a few days before we start actually teaching so we have a period of time to get adjusted to life in Korea. I met 3 other teachers who will be at my school and living in the same building as me as well.

All in all, today was a good but long day. Now I am off to finish up a mock-lesson plan that we have to present tomorrow and then I am going to crash.

Training in the morning until noon and then it's off to the airport for an 11 hour flight to Seoul!!


Saw this sign on my walk. Just another reason why I am lucky to be a Canadian!

1 comment:

  1. We have pictures now! It sounds like it is exciting you. I hope your flight goes well.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete