Thursday, August 19, 2010

A new era

Well a new chapter of my life is about to begin. It has been awhile since my last post, since then I have successfully completed my Business degree, graduated and finished my last summer as a camp counselor at the YMCA. I have secured myself an amazing position at what is, I'm told, one of the best private schools in South Korea.

This coming Monday I will say good bye to Canada for a whole year and spend a few days training in Seattle and then fly directly to Korea from there on Wednesday. I am excited(I'll admit a bit nervous as well) for the next stage of my life to begin! Living in a foreign country for a year is no doubt going to be a tough challenge, but it's one that I know will pay off in the end.

So for now I'm going to go enjoy my last weekend with my friends and family, and hope I can get through it without too many tears!!

1 comment:

  1. There will be surely be tears, but then it will be exciting! I see you've already succeeded with some of your goals and soon to be more.
    I'm looking forward to some pictures.

    ReplyDelete