Thursday, October 4, 2012

New favorite snack!

Tonight I was remembering that when we were kids my mom would make pancakes and sometimes fry some apples with cinnamon to go with them. I bought a bag of apples yesterday that are not the most delicious ones I've had so I decided to try a new snack. I fried them up with some cinnamon and mixed them with a tablespoon of coconut butter, simply delicious!!

Yesterday was my first day cheating and I went all out, had a diet coke, slice of pizza and a scoop of ice cream. It's crazy how fast the sugar hits you. Today, after not having cravings for weeks, all I could do was think about sweets and diet coke. Back to paleo today. I don't want these cravings so the sugar is got to go!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! You coul throw in some nuts for protein.

    ReplyDelete