Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finding new ways to destress!

Since this has been a hard month on my health I've had to find alternative ways to deal with my stress. I have always jumped into exercise when I was stressed but now that I'm having so many stomach issues, it is becoming harder and harder to work out.

Cue in cooking. I've been experimenting with lots of new paleo and low-FODMAPS recipes lately. I find it helps since I can keep busy in the evenings and relax while doing it.

Last night I tried making meatballs. Thy didn't turn out quit as I had hoped- I used too much egg so they didn't really stick together well but they still tasted delicious.

While I was making those I had apples roasting in the oven. I had my first go at homemade applesauce and might I say, DAMN!!! It was delicious!!! I didn't add anything but cinnamon and after cooking pulsed them in my blender for a few seconds. My new favorite treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment