Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whole30 complete!

Well, I made it!! Yesterday was my day 30! So here are my observations. It was not as hard as I thought I give up so many foods. After the initial two weeks of cravings- I rarely noticed that I wasn't eating things I used to.

My sleep patterns have definitely improved. I sleep much better and rarely wake up during the night now.

My energy levels are much higher than before. I am no longer tired in the afternoons at work.

My clothes fit better! I lost 8lbs and my body actually feels much better!

So overall, for me the diet was super helpful, I am going to do my best to stick as closely to paleo as possible , except today- today I'm going to allow myself to cheat a bit!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing that your sleep has improved! Way to go! You have better will power than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and read your posts from the beginning of the eating plan and also checked out the website. I give you credit for sticking with it and it is good to hear you got such good results. A couple quilter friends gave up sugar and it changed their lives too. I have such a sweeet tooth I don't think I'd have the willpower to do what you did.

    ReplyDelete