Thursday, February 7, 2013

TGIF!

It's Friday! And, it's a long weekend! This weekend is Korean New Year(Sollar) so we have Monday off! This weekend is filled with lots of hashing! Tonight I'll be heading into Itaewon to run the Full Moon Hash, then tomorrow at my home hash, Yongsan Kimchi, one of our favorite hashers is leaving so the theme is Afro Circus! I will be running in my one piece monkey costume! Should be a riot!

Sunday I think I will head out to hike Bukhansan with my friend Kat and her boyfriend. I haven't been hiking in awhile so it should be alot of fun. Then Monday is a special bi-annual hash, the 38th Parallel Hash. I am very excited for this one, it will be an epic trail I am sure!

So I shall be very busy this weekend. Today will be day 7 of my Take 10, 10 days of meditation program. I have been doing pretty well and I want to keep it up, I think I might have to do it while I'm on the bus tonight!

I'll post updates of how the weekends events go! Next weekend, I'm heading to Tokyo for a special Hash event! Can't wait!!

1 comment: