Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 15-Half way there!

Well today is the start of day 15! It's been two weeks and I am feeling a difference for sure! Today is a gloomy one, there is a typhoon hitting so its windy and rainy! I woke up after a full nights sleep(yay!) and made breakfast. Getting ready for work, I hauled out my favorite pair of pants from last winter and to my surprise they are huge on me now! They are saggy and look so sloppy! I guess it's going to be shopping time in a few weeks!

Now to keep my energy up today, it's hard with all this rain! I will be heading to Crossfit after work tonight- tomorrow is the last day of my membership and I can't afford to ruin until next month so I will be taking a brief hiatus, so I need to get the most out of the last two workouts I have!

1 comment: