Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day #3 off to a not so great start.

Today is not a good day. One of those days where I wish I had sick days so I could just stay in bed all day. Not sure if it's because of the diet change or that it's close to "that time of the month" but I am on an emotional roller coaster today.

My boyfriend and I got in a fight last night, mostly my fault- as I jumped down his throat for no reason. Usually we talk things out before we go to sleep but because we live 2 hours apart, that did not happen. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well last night.

I woke up this morning filled with emotions: worry, stress, anger, sadness, you name it. I am having some money issues and have had to budget a lot which means that this month when my CrossFit membership ends I won't be able to renew. So along with all those money troubles and having to cut activities out of my life that I thrive on, I am now worried about my relationship as well. I am consumed with thoughts of why I do the things I do, and why I can't just change for the person I love.

I have always been an emotional eater so I am trying my best to stay on the plan and not cheat. This mornings breakfast was pork, mushrooms, onions and a peach. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for sticking with the diet! I wondered about the time of month issue. I hope day 4 will be better!

    ReplyDelete