Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 9-10

Well I had a great start to the week but things fizzled a bit since then. This week is the annual Harvest Jazz and Blues festival in Fredericton NB, it is one of the best times of year to be there! Sadly, this year I am missing it and I find myself homesick for the rocking good times. The Maritimes in the fall are a great place to be!

Whole30 wise I am still going strong- I am not longer hungry and have been able to fill myself up on proper meals. I have, however, started having weird food dreams. I have recurring dreams that I am cheating on the plan, even though in reality, I have not!

It's now Thursday and I've got to force myself to CrossFit even though all I feel like doing is sleeping! I am anxious for Friday to get here so I can head up to Paju to see Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment