Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 2-tired...

Well, I made it through day one successfully. After work, headed to CrossFit and had an awesome workout. Even stayed after to do a little extra rowing with a friend.

I woke up this morning feeling great! I had slept through most of the night, only waking up once and I felt like I had alot of energy.

For breakfast I had : Steak and eggs grilled with mushrooms and tomatoes, an apple, green tea

Off to work I went feeling like it was going to be a good day. By about 11am, my energy was completely gone and I exhaustion set in.

For lunch I had lettuce wraps with chicken and sprouts, veggies(carrots, cucumber, green pepper) and some pineapple.

Just finished lunch and my energy hasn't gotten any better. I feel like all I can do is crawl into bed and sleep. Luckily only 2 classes to teach today. I am going to try to drag myself to CrossFit tonight, hopefully that will help with my energy levels!

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting enough snacks or is it just the new diet making you tired?

    ReplyDelete