Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Korean Life

Ahoy! I am in my third week here in Suji and am really loving life!!! School is going well and the kids are starting to get settled with all of the new teachers.

This past weekend we went into Seoul again and explored Gyeonbokgung Palace. It was pretty cool to see. We got there just as the changing of the guards was happening so that was pretty cool!!



Afterwards we spent the day wandering around Seoul trying to find some pants for work! It is very difficult! The style of pants here is much slimmer than in North America.

One of my fellow teachers lent me his bike for the weekend while he was away so Sunday I went out exploring! It was so nice to be back on a bike! I had so much fun that when I got home I immediately went to the bike store and bought my own! Last night he took me out to do some hill training with him that was super intense! I am glad I found someone to workout with who will push me to my limits!

I am really glad I am here doing this with my life! There are so many opportunities for travel and new experiences!

1 comment: