Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On the sidelines

Well I have my first injury in Korea. I went out biking last night and took a nasty spill. I got up and biked off with just a few bumps and scrapes. I went on about my night and went out with some friends for dinner. After eating I went to stand up and I had a huge hematoma on my right leg! It had taken awhile to show up. So not only did I screw up my bike but now I can barely walk!!! Not a very good start to my 3 day holiday! I was planning on biking 30km into Seoul today but the plans have changed!

I have been icing my leg and went for a bit of a walk today but am in quite a  fair amount of pain so it looks like I will be spending my Chuseok watching terrible reruns on tv!!! Oh well, I guess it could be worse!

1 comment:

  1. It can always be worse. Perhaps yo'll be able to explore a little.

    ReplyDelete