Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another day of great workouts!

I have been pretty busy the past few days with school and other fun activities. I went back to boxing last night and had an awesome workout, however pushups are hard because of the massive bruises I have on my knees! Afterward I hung out with my little brother, who is in town for work, we had some beer and watched Canada beat Norway in olympic mens hockey!

Today I hit the gym with my friend Sarah and we did the interval workout that I did last week. Doing it with another person makes it much harder! After that I went to spinning which was pretty intense! Tonight I am having a glass of wine and watching some of the Olympic coverage.

I have set a new goal for myself this week: no more chocolate bars! I tend to have them when I am school, so I have decided it is time to cut them out if I want to get the results I am looking for!

I've got another test tomorrow morning! I sure can't wait for April to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment