Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Today was a busy, busy Monday. I was up bright and early and at school at 8am to start studying for #1 of the 3 tests I had today. Wrote three tests in a row and then went to sign the lease to my new apartment for the summer. Then I hit the gym: did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 3 rounds of the following ab exercises: 20 seated oblique twists with 5kg medicine ball, 10 sit ups, 15 elbow to knee sit ups (each side), 30 bicycles, and 1 minute plank. Afterwards I went to spin class. I discovered that I have been putting my bike seat too low and this has lead to my knee bothering me when I run. So I'm hoping that the change will help! Spinning was a tough class tonight, I was drenched in sweat by the end!

Back to boxing tomorrow night! Can't wait to hit the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment