Thursday, February 4, 2010

Being sick is the worst!

Well in terms of getting fit, this week hasn't been a very good representation of what I can accomplish. I started coming down with a bit of a cold last weekend so by Monday night I was clear out of commission. I thought I would be back into shape and ready to work out at boxing tonight, but I am still not feeling it so I have to skip it yet again. Man, being sick really sucks! I have to tell myself that it's okay to take breaks sometimes, but I really dislike the way I feel when I miss working out for a few days in a row. I feel like I lose all the work I have done. So not a good feeling!

So since I can't go to boxing tonight, I have set goals for some school work I would like to get done so that I can try to make it to boxing Sunday night(even though that means missing the superbowl!) So tonight I will finish a case I have due next week for my Salesforce Management class, and I plan to catch up on my reading in most of my other classes. Hopefully this will all get done!

Tomorrow I'll be up bright and early for the 6:30 shift at work. I'm hoping it's a busy day, I could really use the cash. After work I am DEFINITELY hitting the gym for some weights and spin class. Looks like I will have to work extra hard to burn off extra calories from all week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment