Monday, February 1, 2010

Another week!

I started my Monday as I usually do: With a wake up call at 5:20 am from my friend Sarah in my driveway, ready to hit up the 6am spin class. Monday is always a rough day for me to get through so I figure working out first thing will mean I can't think up excuses to not do it later on. My busy day today included a group meeting at 10am, class at 1 and a presentation at 3, followed by night class until 7. I then went and looked at an apartment I could potentially be subletting for the summer. It was pretty nice and I am hoping that I get it!

So now I am home and about to eat supper(I know it's late!) and do a bit of reading before crashing at some point close to 10. Tomorrow is not such a bad day, 3 classes, another apartment viewing and ending the day with my favorite activity, boxing! I am in need of some stress release!

No comments:

Post a Comment