Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hump Day!

I love Wednesdays! They signal half way through the week! Today I had a spectacular day. Went to school early(however I did more socializing than studying) Got to see my little brother for a bit, he was doing some work in town and stopped in to drop off a bag to me. Then I hit the gym for some serious training. I ran for a warm up and then did 15 second intervals of pushups, burpees, jump squats, situps, side crunches, prisoner squats and skipping. Then I did some tricep exercises with weights as well as some shoulders. Afterward I went to spin class for 60 minutes. All in all, it was a fantastic work out day for me.

I am heading back to boxing tomorrow, I didn't get to go last night because I found out last minute that I was able to get this Saturday off work to go ice climbing with some friends, so I had to attend a meeting for the ice school instead of go to boxing. I am pretty excited to learn how to ice climb! Should be a tough but fun day!

Anyway I am off to watch last night's episode of Lost and go to bed! I am sleeping in for once tomorrow because my 10 o'clock class is cancelled! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment